Our weekly roundup of archives-related news from around the globe
- Nicholas Iovino, “Chinese Documents Fight Stays in U.S., For Now,” COURTHOUSE NEWS SERVICE (3 September 2015).
- Debra N. Diener, “Privacy Protectors: Crucial Contributions by Librarians,” HUFFINGTONPOST.COM (1 September 2015)
- Ana D. Rodríguez, “The Luis García Pimentel Collection: Tale of a Hidden Treasure”LATIN AMERICAN & CARIBBEAN CULTURAL HERITAGE ARCHIVES ROUNDTABLE (SAA: LAACHA) (27 August 2015).
Recent Publications and Resources of Interest
- Peterson, Trudy Huskamp, HRWG NEWSLETTER (Human Rights Working Group, International Council on Archives (ICA) (July 2015).
- Samore, Gary, THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL: A DEFINITIVE GUIDE, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard University (August 2015).
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
- Devenir exposant au Forum des archivists [“Become an Exhibitor at Archivists Forum”] (30 March – 1 April 2016, Troyes, France).