Our weekly roundup of archives-related news from around the globe
- Elvis Otobo interviewed on the Archives in Africa and the ICA Africa Strategy (International Council on Archives (ICA)).
- “Oldest Ancient Egyptian Leather Manuscript Discovered on the Shelves of the Egyptian Museum” EGYPTIAN STREETS (19 September 2015).
Recent Publications and Resources of Interest
- Oxford Public International Law: Free Access to Oxford University Press (OUP) Resources on Refugee Law.
- The Society for Francophone Postcolonial Studies (SFPS) monthly mailing is out now with lots of CFPs, new titles and announcements.
- The UN News Reader app for Android directly connects readers with the latest UN news feeds that are available in all six UN official languages – Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
- Funds: Research Fellowships at the John Carter Brown Library, 2016-2017 (Deadline: 1 December 2015).