Our weekly roundup of archives-related news from around the globe.
- Tunisia’s Secretary of State advocates for digitization of his department’s land records
- The National Archives of the Ivory Coast is organizing a project to accession records from government ministries
- Records recently opened in the Australian state of Victoria shed new light on the state’s history
- The Documentation Center of Cambodia is setting up a website to provide online access to records of the Khmer Rouge. The URL will be: http://www.thekhmerrougehistory.com/
- IFLA signs an agreement with 50 countries to work to include libraries in National Development Plans