* The Call for Projects FIDA 2020 is now open! The deadline is 30 September 2019.
The Trustees of the ICA Fund for the International Development of Archives (FIDA) invite members, branches and other bodies to submit proposals for ICA/FIDA support for archival projects.
Visit the ICA website to know more about the call, the process and to get the FIDA forms.
Proposals will not be accepted after 30 September 2019.
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Resources
* Documentary Heritage News, vol. 12, no. 48
*Reflections on the Development of the Movement and International
Humanitarian Law through the Lens of the International Committee of the Red
Cross Library’s Heritage Collection, July 26, 2019,
*Guatemala Declares War on History, July 30, 2019,
* Ancestry Digitizes Millions of Holocaust and Nazi Persecution Related
* Accessing Archives in a Post-Soviet World: the Georgian Experience, July 26, 2019
*The Christie’s Affair: the Looting and Sale of Indigenous Artifacts, Atlantic Council blog, July 26, 2019
Calls and meetings
* Imagined Pasts: Colonialism, Photography, and Archives, November 4-5, 2019, Lisbon (Portugal)
Deadline: September 10, 2019
*Kriegsfolgenarchivgut: Entschädigung, Lastenausgleich und Wiedergutmachung in Archivierung
und Forschung, Bundesarchiv, Lastenausgleicharchiv Bayreuth, 14./15 October 2019, https://www.bundesarchiv.de/DE/Content/Veranstaltungen/2019-10-14-tagung-kriegsfolgenarchivgut-bayreuth.html
* Decolonising Copyright, Building our Creative & Information Economy, meeting in South Africa, August 2019, http://infojustice.org/archives/41466